My Design Teams

Friday 30 December 2011

Colour Combo Challenge!

Morning Folks!

Can you tell I'm off work at the moment....here I am with another card!! This mornings card is for the Allsorts Challenge thats been running over Christmas...its a colour combo challenge....our cards must be blue and brown. I love this colour combo, it always looks sooooo pretty!


I decided I wanted to make a pretty card to match the colour combo....so I got my little teacup stamps out. There is a little bit of sparkle in there, and some punched paper.

Pop by the Allsorts Blog for some more wonderful inspiration!

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see the new challenge from Sweet Stampin!

Thanks for popping by day,
Wedgie xxx

PS - Forgot to say that the Cola Cupakes that I made yesterday were very tasty! I think I might use more cola syrup next time because the flavour was quite faint, but the sponge was amazingly soft......yummy!!

2 comments:

Debs said...

Cute card - the doily is the perfect touch!
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts with us this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Djam said...

C'est une très jolie carte!!Merci de ta visite sur mon blog!

Bye!

Djam